PROHIBITION OF FORCED LABOR
Forced labor includes work or service exacted from a person under threat or penalty (or where the person has not offered him or herself voluntarily), slavery and abduction, misuse of public and prison works, forced recruitment, debt bondage, domestic workers under forced labor situations, and internal or international human trafficking for labor or sex purposes, which includes slavery or practices similar to slavery.
All type of above mention activities are strictly prohibited in RAS premises.
RAS is not engaged in and support the use of Forced Labor as defined in national and international Instruments. We will not knowingly work with the suppliers who support and use any type of forced Labor.
RAS strongly condemn forced labor, child labor, harassment (sexual, physical or any kind), slavery, servitude, compulsory labor, human trafficking, debt bounding, meaning of exploitation or any kind / type of threatening and discourage it on corporate levels (companywide & to our vendors networking as well)
ABBREVIATION: RAS = Ravi Autos Sundar Pvt Ltd
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE:
To assure that Ravi Autos Sundar (PVT) LTD.
- Doesn’t use involuntary or forced labor-indenture, bonded or otherwise.
- Prohibits all relevant from coercing or threatening employees anyway, or unnecessarily / unlawfully limiting employees’ freedom of movement
The description of applicable laws & regulations is as under:
- Bonded Labor System Abolition Act 1992
- Pakistan Standing Order 1968
- HR will maintain employment applications / contracts including a signed statement, firming that applicant / nominees are seeking employment voluntarily and / or not under threat of any plenty or undue influence.
- HR assures that compensation is sent directly to employees or their bank accounts operated solely by the employee, and not to 3rd party. Moreover, it is assured by Cashier that employee wages are not paid to:
- Agent or brokers
- Bond Company
- Government Officials
- Common Bank Accounts
- Other relative parties
- Manager Admin maintains services agreement with Security Guards in accordance with their well-defined JIDs (Job Instructions & Descriptions) to normal security matter such as the protection of property or personnel security.
- HR officials ensure provision of effective orientation trainings to all concerned individuals on purposeful policies & procedural manuals those prohibits involuntary or forced labor.
- HR maintains the records of training sessions.
- RAS does not use any forced labor and is committed to ensure the Job placement (Contractual / Permanent) without any deposits, identity papers, and false loan schemes.
- RAS properly communicates all requirement to permanent or contract labor (If any) at the time of recruitment (via appointment letter or Agreement, between the company and Employee) that includes all terms and conditions, compensation, benefits, period of agreement or Job probation and legal rights etc.Workers also understand these requirements.
- To facilitate the workers further the company policies are available in the form of Booklet, written in English & Urdu language.
- Over time is on voluntary basis and commence after completing all requirements as specified in Overtime requirement form.
- We did not ask any staff or worker to submit original documents (either educational certificates or original passport etc.) to get a job with us.
- We did not ask any staff or worker to fill any legal bond or stamp paper for specific tenure to get job with us, Management & HRD is striving to apply best practices for our staff
- Employees are free to quit the Job and understand the rules regarding due notice in order to receive their last salary.
Company reserves the right to add to, alter or amend or cancel any policy at its discretion as and when required or needed in future.
- Document Master List
- Pre-Employment Record/Application form
- Employee Card
- Personal Files