PROHIBITION OF CHILD LABOR
Ravi Autos Sundar (Pvt.) Limited does not allow employment to Children (less than 18 years age) as defined in National and International norms.
We will not knowingly work with the subcontractors involving child labor at their premises. Management strongly condemns the use of child labor not only at its own facility but also at all of its supplier’s organizations
To assure that Ravi Autos Sundar (PVT) LTD doesn’t hire any employee under the age of 18, the age interfering compulsory schooling or the minimum age established by local law, whichever is greater.
The description of applicable laws & regulations is as under:
- Employment of Children Act 1991
Primary: This is responsibility of HR to ensure that all candidates have original National Identity Card (CNIC) at the time of induction otherwise reject to initiate the recruitment process with such candidates.
- At the time of record keeping for personal file copy of CNIC is also taken as proof and Manager HR check & sign all personal files before issuing appointment letters.
Secondary: Department head to compare applicant / nominee’s appearance to asserted and written age.
Tertiary: MR should monitor (on quarterly basis) the records of PERSON and employees on shop floor in contrary that there is no employ less than 18.
**Definition of MR = Management Representative that coordinate with consultants in attaining certification by assisting and coordinating;
- To co-ordinate with consultants
- Act as liaison between management & staff
- Ensure system development
- To provide required information/data to consultants.