COMPLIANCE WITH LAW & WORKPLACE REGULATION
The description of applicable laws & regulations is as under:
- The Factories Act 1934
- Workers Compensation Act 1923
- Employees Social Security Ordinance 1965
- Employees Old Age Benefits Act 1976
- Standing Order Ordinance 1968
- Constitution of Pakistan
- Environmental Protection Act 1997
To assure that Ravi Autos Sundar (PVT) LTD. complies with all laws & regulations in it’s all location(s) where including those laws and regulations in relation to:
- Wages & hours e. 48 hours/week
- Freedom of Association & collective bargaining
- Minimum age for employment & related restrictions e. 18 years
- Health & Safety e. hazards free workplace
- Environmental Standards & Compliance e. PEPA 1997
- General Labor Laws
- Drug enforcement
It applied to all employees working at RAS premises.
Primary: Manager Admin to implement the purposeful policy.
Secondary: Manager HR to monitor implementation.
Tertiary: MR to validate the effectiveness of Corrective & Preventive Actions if occurs.
**Definition of MR = Management Representative that coordinate with consultants in attaining certification by assisting and coordinating;
- To co-ordinate with consultants
- Act as liaison between management & staff
- Ensure system development
- To provide required information/data to consultants
- Manger Administration updates the purposeful policy and manual for all changes in laws & regulations related to Labor Practices, Factory Conditions, Environmental and Related Compliances.
- On the behalf of company MR has to ensure surveys & updates facility on current changes in environmental applications at workplace as & when required.
- Manager HR seeks updates from Labor Dept. and EPA.
- Manager Admin & MR In coordination with Manager HR, arranges to update current applicable laws & practices which deemed necessary to be fulfilled in the factory. The copies of such regulations are to be kept with desk of MR as External Origin Document